Listen to the podcast:
Are you constantly bombarded with data, facts and statistics? In this episode we discuss ‘A Field Guide to Lies and Statistics’ by Daniel Levitin, neuroscientist, shows us how to interpret statistics to enable you to make quicker, more laser focused, better-informed decisions to ultimately simplify your life.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free