Listen to the podcast:
You have heard a lot from us on books about negotiation. That’s because it is a topic that lends itself to ever area of business and leadership. There is no right way to do it because it is so nuanced with a lot of moving parts. There is however, lots of wrong ways to do it. Being too aggressive, being too timid, being willing to split the difference. All of these are the wrong ways…or are they? Each and every negotiation you enter into means you are beginning at square 1. There are no shortcuts. Each and every negotiation contains its own opportunities and roadblocks. Knowing when to give in or when to hold your position is key. You must continue to deliberately practice the key components of negotiation.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free