Listen to the podcast:
Do you know what the purpose of your life is? Do you know what your ‘Life’s Task’ is? Why is Leonardo Da Vinci still talked about and his work still poured over 500 years after he walked the earth? Why was Albert Einstein celebrated? In his book Mastery Robert Greene talks about these well known names and more. He goes deep on how some people become masters of their chosen field and he breaks down the common process that can be extracted from watching their rise. In this episode we discuss this book and why it is vital for anyone looking for purpose in their life.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free