Listen to the podcast:
How are some companies able to create ‘tribes’ or raving fans around not just their individual products but their entire company? According to Simon Sinek, author of Start with Why, they focus on the fact that people do not buy what you do, they buy why you do it. After listening to this episode, you will understand what it is that makes Apple, well Apple. We touch on a possible reason why HMV, Blockbuster and KODAK fell to the competition when they had what seemed like an insurmountable lead. It may have come down to losing their ‘Why’.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free