Listen to the podcast:
The way you stand, sit, talk, shake hands, in fact the way you do EVERYTHING communicates something. In his book ‘The Book of Tells’, author Peter Collett moves through the different tells that we put out into the world. From submissive tells to dominant tells to how to spot a liar. This episode will make you a better leader, salesperson and communicator because you are going to understand not just what to look in someones body language for but how to interpret it.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free