Listen to the podcast:
Do you wish you had reacted differently (or better) to a situation? It might not have been your fault. It might have been your chimp. We all have 3 parts to our brains, a human, a chimp and a computer brain. The human is logical and rational. That is who you wished had written the reply to that email you shouldn’t have sent! But it was the chimp, the emotional, fly-off-the-handle no thought annoyance. But according the author Prof. Steve Peters, this chimp can be controlled and can actually be used to our advantage. In this episode, learn how to get the 3 parts of your brain to work together.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free