Listen to the podcast:
One of the most difficult things about leadership is finding the balance between opposing forces. When to mentor or when to let someone go. When to provide instruction and when to leave your team to figure out their own solutions. You can understand all of the ‘rules’ of leadership but what sets this book apart is the explanation of how these rules can come into conflict with each other. You will not find a solution for these dichotomies through reading books or listening to podcasts. You must take each situation where you find these dichotomies on it’s own merits and figure out a way to success in real time. This episode explains what each of these leadership conflicts are and provides a map for finding a way through each of them.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free