Listen to the podcast:
If you are anti-participation medals or you are overwhelmed with trying to please everyone…. If you are tired of trying to ‘crush it’ everyday, then this is the episode for you. Mark Manson has a no holds barred book based on the realities of life.
Chapters with names such as ‘You are not Special’ and ‘You are always wrong’ will wake you up to the things you are spending your time on that perhaps you should not be spending your time on. The message is pretty clear – we all have a limited number of fu*cks to give in this short life of ours, so decide what really matters to you and get on with it. A profound book with a quirky title, have a listen and if you want to get more and go deeper, sign up to our mailing list at UseBecause.com/subscribeGet The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free