Listen to the podcast:
What does it mean when someone cross their arms? It means they’re being defensive. Or when someone cannot make eye contact? – they’re being deceptive. In fact, this is all nonsense. As a species, we are terrible at reading body language. Who knows why someone crosses their arms or doesn’t make eye contact. We need more information before we can make a judgement. However, there are things we can do to move the needle in the right direction. We can find areas of interest that we can then probe further. In his book, The Truth About Lying, Walters puts forward 7 keys to understanding a persons verbal and non-verbal output. With these keys you can get a lot closer than most to spotting when someone is lying to you.Get The Toolkit
We believe that deeper learning happens when you understand, remember and deliberately practice your newly acquired knowledge.
Each toolkit (one per episode) empowers you to get deeper learning for that episode.
- A visual interactive 1-page summary of the key takeaways for quick, easy recall.
- Action Log for putting each key takeaway into practice in the real world.
- Certificate of completion to prove, log and track your soft skills development.
- Get full access to all toolkits for €12 per month
- Cancel any time
- Get 1 month (full access) free